Banconal Credit Ratings
Banconal’s ratings are driven by the full Support from its owner, the Republic of Panama.
The Rating Outlook is aligned with Panama’s sovereign rating.Banconal’s individual rating is driven by its strong franchise, high liquidity, low cost of funding and solid capitalization.
- Counterparty Risk Rating Baa1
- Deposit Rating P-2
- Senior Unsecured Notes Baa2, Stable Outlook
- Senior unsecured Deposit Rating Baa2, Stable Outlook
- (March 2021)
- International Long Term Credit Rating BBB with Stable Outlook
- International Short Term Credit Rating A2
- (November 2020)
- International Long Term Credit Rating BBB-, with Negative Outlook (Feb 2021)
- Local Long Term Credit Rating AAA (pan)
- Local Short Term Credit Rating F1+ (pan)
- (April 2020)